How To Remove Nail Polish Stain From The Upholstery?
Nail polish stains on upholstery can be a mischance that appears to be difficult to completely remove. Regardless of whether you’ve dumped the whole tube or simply brushed your newly cleaned nails against the couch. Usually, Upholstery Stain Removal can be done by following some measure but a nail polish stain seem impossible to get rid off. In this blog, we’ve concluded the steps to remove the nail polish stain, read it carefully to get rid of the nail polish stain
In Order to Start The Upholstery Cleaning, You Need Some Items.
- A Spoon or Dull Knife.
- Some Cotton.
- Microfiber Soft Cloth.
- Nail Polish Remover.
- A Spray Bottle.
- Clean Towel or Cloth.
- Step-1: – Begin by testing a little, on a small area of the upholstery first to guarantee that the nail polish stain does not cause any discolouration in the upholstery fabric or harm the texture.
- Step-2: – When you’re done with testing and there’s no visible adverse effect. Go ahead and start the real Couch Stain Removal work.
- Step-3: – Scrape the nail polish using a spoon or dull knife, scrape as much as you can. Remember do not press the tool against the fabric or the nail polish will spread more and sits deeper into the fabric.
- Step-4: – Now, tear some cotton from the cotton ball and pour a few drops of nail polish remover on it. Now blot the affected area using the cotton ball and let the nail polish remover do its work.
- Step-5: – Take a microfiber cloth and blot the surface to remove the nail polish remover. The more you repeat this process, the more nail polish stain will be loosened.
- Step-6: – Make sure that the stain has gone light or completely vanished. Repeat step 3, 4 and 5 if the stain is not removed.
- Step-7: – When you’ve successfully removed the stain, pour some cold water in the spray bottle and spray it on the stain to rinse the solution.
- Step-8: – To dry the spot, you need to blot the area again. Use some clean towel or a cloth to blot the spot and remove excess water.
Professional Upholstery Cleaning have a grip on the upholstery stain removal task and they complete it proficiently. Squeaky Clean Upholstery is number one professional upholstery cleaner. With years of experience and expertise, we have acquired the name and fame amongst our clients. We are looking forward to going with the same flow. To know about us more, visit our website and call for bookings.